Sunday, July 26, 2009

Miss Mindy's Sassy Paper Doll Bonanza




I heard about this book two years ago, when the title was previewed on Amazon--no pictures, just the title. Never saw it promoted or displayed beyond that. Then in May Kwei-lin sends me a copy--wow. Great colors and layout, lovely paper, hilarious illustrations. But then, I am quite fond of old-time burlesque, the raunch of yesteryear.

Go to Amazon and type in Miss Mindy. Better yet, visit her website:
www.artistsistersshoppe.com/

Three cheers for Miss Mindy!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Linda,

    I met Miss Mindy in person at the San Diego Comic Con last week. She was very nice and gave me a copy of a special comic con outfit for one of the figures. She has goggles and one foot has a shoe that is a drill. She also said she liked what we were doing at the paper doll conventions.--Kwei-lin

    ReplyDelete